Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Mani Monday!

I know what you're thinking... It's Tuesday.

so sue me. 

I meant to get this up yesterday, but time got away from me. So you're getting it TODAY! 

Here is this Monday's Mani:



All 3 shades are from Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure line. The shades I am wearing are Peach of Cake, First Kiss and Green Tea. First Kiss and Green Tea are from the Spring 2013 Designer Collection. The whole collection is a must-see, and I was tempted to walk out with the whole display *self-control, self-control*.

For those of you who have not tried this polish, you really should. I would say that my talent in the nail polishing field is minimal at best, and these are the easiest polishes to apply, EVER! My polish always lasts at least a week without chipping and without a topcoat. The formula claims to be a base coat, color, top coat, and a whole lot of other things I don't feel like typing out, in one bottle. I would say that all of those things are true, and at $7.00 a pop, you can't beat it!


And since it is Mani Monday/Tuesday here is another mani picture for your viewing pleasure. 



This is the Sation Nail Lacquer in Of Corset I'll Call you that I received in my April Ipsy bag. The color is nice, but the formula was a bit sheer, and gummier than I prefer to work with. As stated above, I am not talented in the nail painting department, so I give up pretty easily when it comes to working with polishes. Sadly, this one will be a loss for me. Anyone who wants this polish, hit me up in the comments section below and I will gladly send it to you! first come/first serve :)


Questions? Comments? Fire Away!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com