Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Mani Monday - Mermaid Style

Hello Beauties!

I'm back for another dose of Mani Monday. Today's look is inspired by summer and the many trips to the beach I have planned!

I started by painting my nails with two coats of Mermaid's Tears by OPI. This is one of my all time favorite colors. Then I painted my ring finger with one coat of Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure in Mermaid's Tail. It looked absolutely gorgeous over Mermaid's Tears. 

(I apologize about the darkness of the photo!)

Mermaid's Tail is seriously beautiful. I would recommend you stop by your local drugstore for this gem. I found mine at my local Walgreens for $7.99. I love the formula on these polishes and glitter distributed very well. It was no fuss getting the look I was going for, and typically nail painting time is nothing but fuss for me!

I can tell I will be sporting this mani all summer long!



What do you think?
Questions? Comments? Fire away!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com