Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Unboxing - Birchbox June 2013

Hello, Beauties!

Birchbox has done the impossible, and completely knocked my socks off! After last month, I needed a miracle to keep my monthly subscription going; and a miracle is exactly what they delivered. 

Here is what I got: 


If you are a subscriber, you should have noticed that Birchbox and Birchbox.com underwent some rebranding! Here is the new logo.


The updated interior of the box.



Davines 3 Step Smoothing System


Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser

Laqa & Co. Lil' Lip Pencil in Pinkman

Color Club Professional Nail Lacquer in London Calling

Cute little postcards depicting their 4 global offices.

Overall, I am genuinely excited about everything I recieved in my box this month. I have been wanting to try Davines Love for over a year, so this is perfect for me. I love the shade of nail polish, and I am always on the market for a new exfoliator and lip pencil! They really stepped it up this month. On top of  everything, I love their rebranding. 
Well done, Birchbox. Well done.

Questions? Comments? Fire Away!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so jelly lol XD

Unknown said...

Wow, really cool stuff!

Unknown said...

I'm STILL so jelly lol.....but now I have a Beauty Blogger Tag for you! :-D

http://charmingcheshire.blogspot.com/2013/06/beauty-blogger-tag-tag-post.html

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com