Friday, July 26, 2013

Review: Prestige Total Intensity Eyeshadow Single

Hello, Beauties!

I randomly grabbed 2 Prestige Total Intensity single eyeshadows on my most recent trip to Ulta. I had never really noticed these before, but for some reason they just caught my eye. The shades are amazing, and I had a difficult time choosing just two. They also happened to be buy one get one 50% off. SCORE! The shades I went home with were Bewitched and Spellbound.

Left: Bewitched Right: Spellbound


Left: Bewitched Right: Spellbound
Top row without flash, bottom row with flash.


Left: Bewitched Right: Spellbound
Top row without flash, bottom row with flash.


Even after swatching, this much pigment stayed on my fingers!!!!


Bewitched is a taupey duo-chrome with purple undertones and a hint of olive green. Spellbound is a champagne duo-chrome with a peachy undertone. They are both extremely pigmented and are extremely smooth. They blend well and are long lasting. They are $8.50 for a single shadow at Ulta and right now they have a promotion for buy one get one 50% off. I think that it is a great price for the quality and the amount of product you are getting. These are beautiful and I cannot wait to purchase more of the other shades!



Here is a look I put together today using Bewitched: 





Eyes: 

  • MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
  • Prestige Total Intensity Eyeshadow in Bewitched (lid)
  • Sephora + Pantone Universe Eyeshadow in 15-1511 in the Shades of Nature Palette (crease)
  • Sephora + Pantone Universe Eyeshadow in 18-5606 in the Shades of Nature Palette (outer v)
  • Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil (brow bone highlight)
  • Milani Shadow Eyez Pencil in Winter White (inner corner)
Lips: 
  • Lime Crime Babette


I think you should go buy these... NOW!

Questions? Comments? Fire Away!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com