Monday, July 15, 2013

Unboxing - Julep Maven July 2013

Hello, Beauties! 

I know this is a little late, but I wanted to share my thoughts with you on this month's Julep Maven box. I also thought it was the perfect time to do something 'Mani Monday' related since my nails have been busted for weeks now. They are finally starting to look acceptable again...

I ended up with the Boho Glam variation of the box this month, because I forgot to change my profile. I can honestly say that I would have chosen another box had I remembered before the deadline. That being said, I was pleasantly surprised when I got my box in the mail.

Here is what I got: 



Left: Faye                        Right: Karen
Faye and Karen are the 2 colors that were included in the Boho Glam box this month. Faye is described as a Liquid Bronze Shimmer. Karen is described as a Peach Bellini Frost.



The beach tonic was also included in the box this month. I was not excited about a dry oil AT ALL when I saw that it was going to be included in the boxes this month. Lucky for me, Julep proved me wrong and I am OBSESSED with this stuff. It smells absolutely amazing. Julep recommends spraying this on your skin after showering, and I have been doing it every day. I am glowing and I smell delicious.






The last item included in my box was the surprise item. Julep adds a special surprise in your box every month. This month's gift was the green tea blotting papers. These smell amazing and are large sheets. I do not own blotting sheets because I have naturally dry skin, but these are great and will be perfect for summer touch-ups.




Karen and Faye. I only needed one coat for each. This is great, because I hate fussy nail polish. They are not my favorite shades of all time, but they are pretty neutral and will be great to wear to work.



Did you get a Julep Maven box this month? If so, what box variation did you get? 


Also, I want to thank everyone who participated in the giveaway. It was so awesome to read all of your comments and I was sad that I could only have one winner. I really appreciate everyone who follows my blog and everyone who participated in the giveaway. Be on the lookout because I will definitely be having more giveaways in the future!

Questions? Comments? Fire Away!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG yes girl...I've been terrified to show anyone my nails cause they look so awful right now! I just had to cut them too because one broke SO close to the edge of the white...and they were getting so loooong! :-( lol, so now they're all short cause the one broken nail looked pathetic FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS LOL

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com