Thursday, September 26, 2013

Unboxing - Ipsy Glam Bag September 2013

Hello, Beauties!

Can you believe that September is almost over? This year is flying by so fast that I can't keep up! My Ipsy Glam Bag came earlier this month, and I wanted to share it with you all!

Here is what I got: 

The signature pink bubble mailer


Two views of the Cailyn Lip Balm (Possibly Full Size?)

Starlooks Obsidian Eyeliner (Full Size)

Victoria Jackson Eyebrow Pencil in Taupe (Full size)

It's So Big Mascara (Sample)

NYX Single Eyeshadow in Velvet Suede (Full Size)
CRAZY NAIL POLISH ALERT!

Paper Sample of EM by Michelle Phan Life Palette

As you can see from the photos most of the products I received in my bag this month were full sized. I wouldn't say that my color matches were spot on, or that this was my favorite bag, but I am still happy with it!



What did you think of the Ipsy Glam Bags this month? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com