Thursday, January 29, 2015

Tresemme Keratin Smooth 7 Day System

Hello Beauties!

I am here to share a hair care gem that is too good not to know about! I am talking about the Tresemme Keratin Smooth 7 day Smooth System! 

You may have seen this system at your local drugstore, but I am here to tell you to do yourself a favor and pick it up if super smooth hair is your goal! 




Obviously, start by shampooing and follow it up with the conditioner. The shampoo and conditioner smell fantastic and your hair instantly feels smooth and soft upon rinsing. You use the shampoo and conditioner just like any other regular combo. Once you are out of the shower, use the heat activated treatment prior to blowdrying and heat styling. Depending on the length/thickness of your hair, you can determine the amount of treatment product to use. 

Here are my results: 




My super long hair was extremely smooth after the 3 step system. Even in the Houston humidity (will it ever stop raining????) my hair stayed pin smooth until the next wash. 

I highly recommend this product to gals with frizzy, unruly hair, or anyone who desires smoother hair. You can pick up the entire system for less than $20.00 at mass retailers or drugstores in your area. And let me tell you, that is a bargain for what you get!




This system was sent to me compliments of Influenster. Are you interested in becoming an influenster? If so click here to sign up!


1 comments:

salicylic acid ointment said...

The next day for fine or thin hair and every third day for coarse or thick hair. Designed to revitalize treated hair

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com