Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Unboxing - Glossybox January 2013

I know this is late, but they got it to me late... so there ya go!

This was my first month to subscribe to Glossybox. I had been on the fence about it for a while, and seeing as I was already subscribed to 5 other boxes, I needed something special to push me over the edge.  That is when I found out about The Man Repeller collaboration; I was sold!


Here are the goods:




                           














In my box I received: 

  • Sebastian Professional Potion 9
  • Tarte Glamazon Pure Performance 12 Hour Lipstick in "Fierce" (full sized product)
  • OPI Liquid Sand Nail Lacquer in "Can't Let Go" (full sized product)
  • Narciso Rodriguez For Her Eau de Toilette Spray
  • Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara 
  • Le Metier De Beaute Replenishing Daily Solution
  • Fresh Umbrian Clay Mattifying Serum
I was extremely pleased with the contents of my box. As far as value is concerned, both the Tarte and the OPI were full sized items and together cost $35.00 before tax. They are both current colors and are really fantastic products. Glossybox costs $21.00/month, so with those 2 items it was well over the value that I paid.

As I stated earlier, my January box came late. Like, February 5th late. I know that this was a MAJOR cause of concern for some subscribers, especially ones that have been with Glossybox for a long time. I was able to look past the shipping snafu due to the sheer impressiveness of the box, and I will stick around for at least another month to see what they have to offer.

I have detailed shots of the Tarte and other products, so if you want to see them message me and I will get them posted!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com