Monday, March 4, 2013

Review: Benefit Fake Up Concealer

Hey there, beauties! 

I have found a new love...in the form of concealer. THANK YOU, thank you, Benefit for Fake Up!


Fake Up by Benefit claims to be a crease-control, hydrating concealer that "hides dark circles & diffuses fine lines". While I don't think it lives up to all of its claims, I think that Benefit has created an awesome product for us gals with dry skin! 


Here are the goods:









Let me start by saying that if you have oily skin - STAY AWAY! This product is not for you! On the flip side, if you suffer from dry skin like me, this product rocks! I have truly never tried a more hydrating concealer; it felt simply amazing on my skin. I had been using Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Radiant Touch Pen in shade 2, and I was happy with it and planning on repurchasing. I was on the market for a new tube right when this product hit the shelves, so I grabbed one up at my local Ulta and gave it a go. I am so happy I did. 

Here are my before and after photos:








   I purchased and tested this product in shade 01 - Light

I thought the coverage was great and the hydration was AMAZING. Honestly, I've not had any hydrating concealer work quite as well. I did notice some light creasing around the 3 hour mark, but nothing major, and certainly not anything worse than other high-end concealers I've tried. 

Again, I have dry skin, so this worked fabulously for me. Just keep your skincare needs in mind before purchasing this product. In my case, it is everything I have been looking for!


Questions? Comments? Fire Away!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com