Friday, March 8, 2013

Hard Candy Spring 2013: Lip Def Review

Hello Beauties!

Hard Candy just recently released their Spring 2013 line, and I immediately skipped over to my local Wal-Mart to take a look at the goods! Gah, I hate that place... the things we do for love!

They released so many new products, but today I will be reviewing the Lip Def lip lacquer for you.


For the $6.00 price tag, the packaging is great, and you get a ton of product (.28 oz). The two colors I gravitated towards were Bashful a pale pink, and 7 Digits a beautiful coral. Both of these colors are glittery, and you can actually feel a teensy amount of graininess from the glitter in the formula. That really is my only gripe. This formula is extremely shiny, non-sticky or tacky and well pigmented. The colors showed well on my natural lip, but were also sheer enough to look good as a top coat over lip color. I was very impressed with this gloss, and it is worth the trip to the dreaded Wal-Mart for a haul.

Check it out: 











Questions? Comments? Fire Away!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com