Tuesday, March 5, 2013

My Daily Skincare Routine

Hello Beauties!

Today I'm sharing my skincare routine with you! It is oh so simple, because let's face it, ain't nobody got time fa' that! Yeah, that just happened...

But honestly, taking care of your skin is SO important! I am so lazy when it comes to the whole makeup removal/ moisturizing humdrum that most days, I would rather sleep in my makeup than take a few minutes to scrub it off. Gross, I know. So I came up with something quick and easy that works for me, and my skin has been loving me ever since!

Here are my three lifesavers: 


Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover - Eye makeup remover is a MUST HAVE for me. I have extremely sensitive eyes and soap and/or wipes are always too harsh. I have tried tons of eye makeup removers (high-end, low-end and everything in between), and Neutrogena is BY FAR the winner. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and gets every trace of eye makeup off of my eyes!

Pacifica Purify Coconut Water Cleansing Wipes - A.K.A Heaven on Earth. Holy Wow. I don't even know where to start. Pacifica, if you're listening, I love you! These are perfect for my lazy approach to cleaning my face. No soap, No water, no problem! Just pull out a wipe, clean your face and toss in the trash! These wipes smell so good, I could eat them... yum.

Josie Maran Pure Argan Oil - Instead of a face lotion, I use Josie Maran Argan Oil. This is actually a multi-purpose oil that you can slather anywhere your heart desires. It is unscented which is perfect because I don't enjoy heavily scented moisturizers. I use about 4-5 drops at night after I remove my makeup and cleanse, and I use 4-5 drops in the morning before putting on my makeup. I have extremely dry skin, so if you plan on using this, make sure to adjust the amount to your personal skincare needs. This stuff makes my skin radiant; it's so great. The bottle you see in the picture is actually a sample size bottle that I refill and keep in my bag at all times.


If you've tried these products, what do you think? How many steps do you have in your daily skincare routine?


Questions? Comments? Fire Away!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com