Wednesday, April 3, 2013

BzzAgent - Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil Review

Hello Beauties!

The secret is out... I'm a BzzAgent! They recently sent me Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil to try and review for you!

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil is the first product of its kind to be mass produced and sold in retailers nationwide. It comes in a spray bottle and it is a multipurpose oil that can be used on skin and hair! 




Here are my thoughts.

Pros:

I love the fact that it comes in a spray bottle! Pretty much all of the oils I have used since the craze began have been the pour-into-your-hand type. I think this is crazy convenient. I also love the fact that it is a multi-purpose oil. It is much more convenient that having a separate oil for your hair and face. The fact that it is multipurpose and is in a spray bottle makes it easy for you to throw in your purse for touch-ups (fly-aways, dry ends, dry skin patches) throughout the day. 

Cons:

The only con I encountered was that it is a scented oil. While I did not mind the scent, I can see how it could bother those with a sensitivity or someone who just does not like heavily scented products. The scent is pretty strong and floral-y.

I wouldn't consider this a con, but more of a warning. As I stated above, I love the spray bottle feature. With that being said, I WOULD NOT recommend you spraying this oil on your face. You definitely do not want this stuff in your eyes. I would spray it into your palms and then massage it into the skin on your face. 

Overall, I very much enjoyed this oil. It made my ends look healthy and left my skin glowing. It worked for me and I will definitely continue using it!



my silky, smooth strands after using Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil!



Disclaimer:
This product was complimentary and provided by BzzAgent to test and review. All reviews 
are 100% honest and my personal opinion.


Questions? Comments? Fire Away!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com