Thursday, April 4, 2013

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Jaded

Hello Beauties!

I have a gorgeous and affordable nail color to share with you today a la Sally Hansen! 

Continuing on with my obsession of all things mint and turquoise, I have been sporting Jaded on my nails for the past week and have been getting compliments out the wazoo!





My accent nail is Milani Texture Polish in Aqua Splash.

Here are my thoughts:

I absolutely LOVE this shade. It is seriously gorgeous on the nail. It should be noted that this is an extremely sheer polish. In my opinion it is somewhere between a jelly and a creme  polish consistency. It literally took me 3-4 coats per nail to get this opacity; painstaking, but worth it! The end result left me with a beautiful, dimensional nail color. It was perfectly shiny without a topcoat, and after wearing it for a week, it still has not chipped! 

I would go snatch this up before it is gone!

Questions? Comments? Fire Away!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com