Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Unboxing - Ipsy Glam Bag May 2013

Ipsy has always been one of my favorite beauty subscriptions. This month, they really stepped up their game and secured the #1 spot in my heart! The selections that they sent out this month were top-notch, and I honestly loved everything that came in my bag!

Ipsy typically includes 4-5 products in the bag they send you each month. They typically do not have 40 or so box variations like Birchbox. Essentially, everyone gets the same products, just in varying shades. Certain months they will have an OR product, meaning you could get a mascara OR a brow gel. This month was a little different, as the either/or product list was much longer than usual. Here is how it worked this month:

What we all got: 

Full sized Zoya polish (various color options)
Yaby magnetic concealer for the Glam Rx Palette (matches skin tone profile you filled out when you signed up)
Mirabella Lipstick OR Juice Beauty Lip Gloss in various shades

Either Products:

Like I said before, this month was a little different as they had a bevy of other products as possibilities for your last 2 products. Here were the options (the ones that I received in my bag are highlighted in RED): 


Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment
NuMe Finishing Serum
Pacifica Coconut Crushed Pearl Bronzing Body Butter
Pacifica Coconut Crushed Pearl Luminizing Body Butter
Pacifica Island Vanilla Roll-On Perfume
Pacifica Tahitian Gardenia Roll-On Perfume
St. Tropez One Night Only Instant Glow

I also received a full-sized Urban Decay Moondust Shadow in my Ipsy bag for being an active member of the Ipsy Community. It was an amazing surprise, and I absolutely love it. THANK YOU IPSY :)



My May 2013 Ipsy Bag


Urban Decay Moondust Shadow in Space Cowboy - AMAZING!

The Bag


Sign up for Ipsy here with this referral code: 
http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-h51npjcrblrl1ex


Questions? Comments? Fire Away!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com