Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Unboxing - Birchbox May 2013

Hello, Beauties!

I am sorry this is so late. I really don't have an excuse other than the fact that it has been pushed to the backburner due to my lack of enthusiasm for the box. So without further ado, let's just get to the details.


The Box

The Box

The Beauty Protector Heat Protecting Spray/Detangler smells really fantastic. I will try it, although I am really weird about trying new things on my hair; especially since I had it ombred. 



The Cargo Lipgloss is by far my favorite product out of the box. The color I received is Route 66 - a gorgeous coral shade. It looks good alone or layered, and it is not sticky. 



The LA Fresh wipes are meh. I have already found my HG face wipes and they are from the drugstore. These are significantly more expensive and honestly just not as good in my opinion. 



I have not tried the Cotz Face Cream yet, and I am not excited to. It is a really small sample size, and look what it says inside...


Maybe I am reading too much into this, but see how it says FREE SAMPLE? Birchbox doesn't even try to hide the fact that it is a sample I could have gotten for free. This annoys the crap out of me.



The Pen was a bonus item and I happen to have a pen fetish. I liked this one and I will use it. 

Overall, I have not been pleased with Birchbox in quite some time. I fear that I may be nearing my last days with them. I am going to stick around for next month's box, and hopefully it will wow me. 



Questions? Comments? Fire Away!

1 comments:

Lisa @ Adventures of a Dream Catcher said...

I was also disappointed with my last two Birchboxes. I'll see what I get in this months, but I am currently subbed to three different beauty boxes and one of them has to go! It's probably going to be Birchbox unless they totally wow me this month!

www.ameliorerlavie.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com