Friday, November 1, 2013

My Everyday Makeup Routine

Hello, Beauties!

Today I am going to update you on my everyday makeup routine. This is the routine I use Monday through Friday at my office job... but I love it so much, that it has become my weekend staple as well.

Here is the roundup of products that help me achieve my perfect daytime look: 


Foundation: L'Oreal True Match Lumi in W4 Natural Beige, Real Techniques Expert Face Brush, BareMinerals Ready Powder Foundation in Medium Beige N20, Real Techniques Powder Brush
Concealer: Benefit Fake Up in 01 Light, L'Oreal True Match in Fair/Light N 1-2-3, MAC 188 Duo Fibre Stippling Brush
Eyes: Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer, WnW 380B Walking on Eggshells Eyeshadow Trio, MAC 217 Shadow Brush, e.l.f. Professional Blending Eye Brush,  Maybelline Line Stiletto in Blackest Black (upper), Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Matte Black (lower), Chanel Beaute Des Cils Mascara Primer, L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara in Blackest Black
Brows: Tweezerman Slanted Tweezers, Benefit Gimme Brow in Medium/Deep
Cheeks: Studio Gear Contoured Blush Brush, on my cheeks I have been using the deepest pink shadow from the Sephora + Pantone Palette that is pictured
Lips: Baby Lips Dr. Rescue in Berry Soft, Maybelline Color Elixir in Petal Plush

Both photos were taken in natural light, which accounts for the variation. No filters were used in these photos, only text was added.

Here is a closeup of the eye look.



Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed this post. 

If you have any questions about the products in this post, let me know in the comments section below!


- Jorden


Disclaimer: Benefit Gimme Brow was gifted by Benefit Cosmetics. All other products were purchased by me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com