Monday, June 10, 2013

Mani Monday - Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure

Hello, Beauties!

Today's Monday Mani features Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure nails.This product was sent to me from Influenster to test and review.

I must admit that at first I was skeptical of this product. I had seen them at my local drugstores and in countless advertising spaces. I just wasn't sold. When I found out that Influenster would be sending them to me in my Spring Fever Voxbox, I thought it would be a great chance to try them since I wasn't going to make the leap and purchase them myself.

I received a beautiful Fuchsia shade that is perfect for summer. 


There are 24 press-on nails included in one bottle. They come in a variety of sizes to ensure that you get the right fit. It also comes with a prep cloth to use prior to applying the nails. My main concern was that these were not going to adhere well to my nails. I was pleasantly surprised to see that these did adhere very nicely to my nails, and I never worried that they were going to come off.

Here is my imPRESS Press-on Manicure:


I was so pleased with the results. The best part about these nails is that there is no drying time, and you don't have to worry about nail glue because the adhesive strip is already attached. I thought that they looked very natural and no one would have known that I was wearing press-ons. The color on the nails was opaque and shiny, they fit my nails perfectly and blended into my cuticles seamlessly. Broadway Nails claims that these can last up to 1 week on your nails. While I did not wear mine for a week, I can believe it. They have major staying power. 

I think that these are perfect for a date night, or before a last minute event when you don't have time to make it to a salon or wait for your nails to dry. I definitely think for my lifestyle, these are more of a special occasion type thing rather than an everyday manicure. I was very happy with my results, and I will purchase them in the future!

Visit the imPRESS Press-on Manicure website here to learn more about this product. While you are there, be sure to download a coupon for $1.00 off of your imPRESS Press-on Manicure purchase!



Have you used the Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure nails? If so, what was your experience? How do you think mine turned out?

Questions? Comments? Fire Away!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! Very imPRESSive! lol...see what I did there? LMAO

Seriously though, it looks amazing on you!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com